Lisa B. Waterman
With over 40 years experience as a marketing professional, Lisa is responsible for the Firm’s overall operations, as well as its marketing, advertising and public relations activities. This includes all of the firm’s networking events, print and promotions, enews, social media, articles and other presentation material. Lisa oversaw the creation, design and launch of the firm’s new, interactive web site, which provides individuals and businesses with complete, up to the minute information designed to meet their individual needs. As Director of Continuing Legal Education, Lisa coordinates educational seminars, two legal networking groups and an ongoing series of Attorney Roundtable discussions designed to help lawyers and law firms compete successfully in today’s challenging environment.
Lisa Waterman is the Founder, creator and moderator of iLaw, a private listserv and consulting consortium for lawyers who seek information, advice, referrals and collegiality. With over 2,100 members worldwide, iLaw is a cooperative group of colleagues whose insights and talents are ready to support members in their work and help them grow their practices.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of Gotham City Networking, and Co-Chair of the LI Women’s Group
- Founding Member and Group Coordinator of Gotham LI, LI Legal and NY Legal Networking Groups
- Former Member of the Long Island Alzheimer’s Foundation Fashion Show and Cocktails & Casino Committees
- Former Member of the Alzheimer's Association Long Island Gala Committee
- Former Executive Vice President of The Long Island Women’s Agenda, and member of their Work & Family Committee
- Parent Advocate – Special Education
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Named one of 2014’s Most Influential Women in Business by Long Island Business News
- Named Networker of the Year by Gotham City Networking
- Named a Top Marketing Achiever by Long Island Business News and one of LI’s Top In-House Marketing Executives by the Long Island Ad Club and Long Island Business News.
- Named Top In-House Marketing Executive by Execuleaders